Thursday, January 19, 2012

2200SAT, 3.67gpa, 3varsity sports, really wanna go to penn...?

can i do it? this is pretty close to my resume.

Sex: Male

Ethnicity: Black

Location: TX





Unweighted GPA: 3.67

Weighted GPA: 4.02

Class Rank: My school doesn't rank



SAT I Math Score: 750

SAT I CriticalReading Score: 720

SAT I Writing Score: 730



2200 in total



SATII MathII: 790

SATII Spanish:750

SATII U.S. History: 670



Activities

Football 4 years

Basketball 4 years

Track 4 years (i'm really involved in sports)

School Newspaper Sports Writer 4 years

Student Council 3 years

Youth Advisory Council 3 years

Intercultural Club 2 years

Dallas Area Diversity Youth Association (DADYO) 1 year

Spanish Club 2 years

Admissions Ambassador 2 years





National Merit Commended Scholar

National Achievement Scholar

3 or 4 Journalism Awards for My sports stories

National Spanish Honor Society

National Spanish Exam Silver Medalist



AP classes:

Junior year

AP U.S. History

AP Spanish Language

Senior year

AP Biology

AP English

AP Stat

AP Calc BC

AP Spanish2200SAT, 3.67gpa, 3varsity sports, really wanna go to penn...?
Wooow you have a great resume going! Nice academics especially. Congrats on those great SATs! Also, it seems like you have good extracurriculars. I'd say as long as you have some good recommendations and a nice essay, you have a good shot of getting in! (By the way, I assume you mean University of Pennsylvania and not Penn State).



BEST of luck!2200SAT, 3.67gpa, 3varsity sports, really wanna go to penn...?
haha I dont understand why I didnt get chosen as the best answer! Alright then.

Report Abuse

2200SAT, 3.67gpa, 3varsity sports, really wanna go to penn...?
Hey, this is funny because guess what? I'll be going to the University of Pennsylvania this fall. I was over there for a summer course last year and I fell in love with the campus. Man, you seem to be in pretty good shape! You're doing well. You beat me on the SAT! I got a 2130 because I suck at Math. However, it didnt really matter that much because Im an international student and I live in a third world country and people from my school get really low SAT scores...so they were probably like "yo, girl lives in Nicaragua, lets help her out" but anyway. I think youre in really good shape! Apply Early decision!



Philadelphia is a great city. The Quad (where most freshmen students live) is a great place to be at. All the parties go down over there. Hockey is apparently big at Penn. Sports are a big part of Penn...so apply!



If you need any more information on Penn, I'd be more than glad to give you some help. If you just want to talk about application stuff, I can help you out! I suppose you could email me to humansarescary@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment