Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Need help with a soccer scout problem!!!!?

Ok, so I use soccerselfscout.com. Its a website for soccer scouts to find you and things like that. I have been contacted by a scout from UK. But i do no know if its really a scout or not. He send me an email telling me to send him my C.V(curriculum Vitae) aka Resume. I sent him mine, he replied back saying that he thinks i'm a good player and that i need to pay a fee of medical insurance of 500 pounds. and to send him a scanned copy of my passport. Then he sent me the "The England Football League club Sponsor Association Registered Form" with soo many questions. But i dont know if this is real. It feels too good to be real. i can't actually believe this. What do ya think?? help please im hoping this is not a gimmick! :/Need help with a soccer scout problem!!!!?
It was on the news that fake scouts use websites, im not sure, are you a good enough player? Not being offensive but you are buying your way in which isn't exactly the same as being scouted for talent, I say leave it and if you are truly a good enough player you'll be scouted for your talent not for your money. But its your decision ")

No comments:

Post a Comment