Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Penn state o lehigh???

Where should I go. Lehigh is on a mountain, and I ve heard a lot of good and a lot of bad.its small and the own sucks. There football is terrible, bt its supposed to be a good school. Penn state is a good size, good football, good alum association.

My parents like lehigh cuz of its rep, bt penn states good to. they r both good party schools. idk what do u thinnk. These r the only schools i applied to so they r my only choices. Wat do u think? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME GOOD ADVISE.Penn state o lehigh???
pray on it. You should get an answer before midnight.Penn state o lehigh???
Penn State has a great reputation and you will find alumni and alumni clubs throughout the country. I think that Penn State is a better investment. When you are talking about your education, remember that the investment isn't just for the 4 or 5 years of tuition that you pay while you are there. The investment pays off throughout your life and in your career.



My 2cents....go Penn State. Big 10 rules.



BTW, I didn't go to Penn State. I went to Purdue. I've been there though and it's a good campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment