Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is this a good resume? Anything i should add..?

______ _______

___ ______ Road, ______, ___ 3620

Home: ________

Mobile: __________

Email: ______________________







My name is ______ _______ and I wish to apply for a job at ______ ______. I am looking for a part time job in the food industry because when I am older I would love to pursue a career as a chef or something along those lines. I really think this would be great experience for me to get to know a bit more about the industry and the opportunities it will bring me. I really think I would be a great person for this job because I am a very good socializer and very enthusiastic towards learning new things. I also think I would gain great customer service which is a great skill for anyone to have. I believe I am a very polite person and very easy to get along with, which will make me a good person to work with and be around.



Education:

Haslem St. Primary School 2001 - 2007

Kyabram Fischer Campus 2008 鈥?Present



Achievements:

Runner up in Kyabram Netball Association Grand final (2006, 2008)

Winner in Kyabram Netball Association Grand final (2007)

Sung at Goulburn Valley Football League Grand final (2006)

Did competitive swimming with Kyabram Swim Club (2003 鈥?2007)

Played tennis with Kyabram Lawn Tennis Club (2005 鈥?2008)



Interests/Hobbies:

- Netball

- Acting

- Cooking







thats all so far please let me no if there is anything i should take out, add, change etc.

THANKS IN ADVANCEIs this a good resume? Anything i should add..?
What's this doing in the Programming %26amp; Design section?



The paragraph after your Name, address %26amp; phone numbers should be part of a COVER LETTER and NOT part of your resume. Next I would rewrite it to something like this:



My name is ______ _______ and I wish to apply for a job at your company. I'm seeking a part time job in the food industry because I eventually want to pursue a career as a chef or similar occupation. I believe this would be great experience for me to get to know a bit more about the industry and the opportunities it will bring me. I know I would be a great person for this job because I am very sociable and enthusiastic in learning new things. I am a very polite person and easy to get along with, which will make me a good person to work with and be around.



Anyways, that's my $.02... The rest of your resume looks fine, though I would list the items under Education and Achievements with bullet points, like you do with Interests/Hobbies (though I would use real bullets and not dashes). Also mention which grade you are in. Other than that, looks good!Is this a good resume? Anything i should add..?
you resume sucks .... go to google and search with 'sample resume " it will give u good resume format. ur resume look like a kid applying for 1st job
  • miata
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment