Thursday, January 19, 2012

Am I on the right track to columbia university fu foundation school?

I am a current junior in high school and I wanted to know whether the following is enough to get in

*Deca (business association of marketing students)

*California ScholarshipFederaton

*Played high school football two years in 10th and 11th grade--recieved various awards related to academics

*Track (recieved captains award as well as several athletic medals) as well as varsity competition

*several hundred hours community service(feed the homeless, etc.)

*a year of engineering

*will have a 4.27 weighted cumulative gpa after this last semester of my junior year (3.90 unweighted)

*hope to do well on sat reasoning and math and chemistry subject tests

*National Honor Society member

*Hope to get accepted to berkeley's summer program for african american high school students

*my gpa for this last semester will be 5.0 weighted



I just want to know if i am on track to get in..thanksAm I on the right track to columbia university fu foundation school?
Honestly, it's more than enough. I personally would go to an ivy school. I only got into college because of lacrosse.

No comments:

Post a Comment