Thursday, January 19, 2012

Im worried, is my son going to be alright?

My son seem to be really worried if he can get into his favorite college UT Austin...Can he make it?

With a 3.56 GPA

Three Sport Athlete(Track, Football, and Basketball)

President of Student Problems Association

Vice-President of Community Service Council

-Cornerstone Scholar Athlete Award

-Congressional Student Leadership Conference of Medicine %26amp; Healthcare

-National Youth Leadership Forum On Medicine (Experientia Docet)

-The National Society of High School Scholars

-Art National Honor Society

-And 200 Hospital Community Service Hours

His High School is very hard like ranked 13th in the nation...what do you recommendIm worried, is my son going to be alright?
Well he has a average GPA which is good, but you haven't posted the SAT/ACT so I can't really determine since that's a big factor as well

But I assume its good. The EC is also good so I believe your son definitely has a chance as long as he did well on his SAT/ACTIm worried, is my son going to be alright?
Don't Worry I am very sure your son will get into the college he wants to get into.

If he did all that stuff, it will look real good on his transcript.

He may even get scholarships for the sports he played if he applies or if anybody likes him well enough.

As long as he keeps up his good work, and does well on the application process and everything. I am very well sure he will get into his choice of college. :]Im worried, is my son going to be alright?
I don't know whether or not he'll get into UT, but he'll be all right no matter what. His world will not end (even if it feels like it for a while) if he doesn't get in.



What he should do is make sure to apply to multiple colleges so that in case he does not get accepted into UT, then he might be able to have another college to attend.



He could also try to go to another college for the first year or two and see if he could transfer to UT at a later time.



There are lots of options for him. Have him sit down and start researching other universities and come up with multiple plans for his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment