Saturday, January 14, 2012

Math word problem! please help me! :(?

A student surveys 20 members of her community football team to see if they community association should pay for their football jerseys. What type of bias would influence the results of this survey the most?



a= response bias?

b= non-response bias?

c=selection bias?

d=there is no bias?



help!Math word problem! please help me! :(?
selection

the people surveyed aren't random and they're all directly involved, of course the players on the team are going to want their jerseys paid for by somebody else



(response bias is if i answer a survey how i think you want me to because of how you worded the questions)Math word problem! please help me! :(?
Response bias, as they wouldn't want to pay for them :)Math word problem! please help me! :(?
Selection bias.

No comments:

Post a Comment