Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is Hillary fit to run this country - do you want a President that cries ALL THE TIME?

Picture of Hillary crying yet again - what the heck?



I was the President of our PTA for 4 years, First Woman President of our Football Booster Club for 3 years, the VP of our Homeowners Association for 2 years, AND I am involved in various other leadership roles. I have to tell you...I do not cry at my events. I am an emotional person and I cry watching my kids go to Prom BUT I do not cry in my leadership roles...



http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/鈥?/a>Is Hillary fit to run this country - do you want a President that cries ALL THE TIME?
No, I do not want a president that cries all the time. Emotion should be keep in check. She can cry her eyes out when she gets home, but NEVER on camera!!! Now that we know she is a crier, how many times will we see her crying when they bring the bodies home from Iraq and Afghanistan? She didn't cry when she was First Lady and her husband cheated on her. She's a phony.
Wow, you are awesome.Is Hillary fit to run this country - do you want a President that cries ALL THE TIME?
This explains alot. President of the PTA LOL



Are you actually comparing a presidential campaign to a petty job like yours.
I don't care if my president has emotions. I'd like to have a person for a president, not a robot.Is Hillary fit to run this country - do you want a President that cries ALL THE TIME?
Yawn:O
I think leader of the PTA and the booster club doesn't quite compare with Hillary's situation.



I would add that many different male presidents have teared up -- including Bush. Why the double standard?
Big deal! She cried! Get over it you shemale!
Those post menopausal years can be rough.
There isn't anybody left running in the lead who isn't a major step up from Bush, and silly people elected him twice.
Good for you. No offense but I thought you were a man with a wig and a dress on in your pic. People put strange pics up sometimes. Everyone has their own opinions and it's sad that they feel the need to push them on other people.
Well...if my choice is a president that cries....or one that puts us 9 trillion dollars in debt...ill take the crier
It honestly doesnt bother me. Of course I know with her it isnt real. Hillary is an ice queen. No tears come unless she wants them to.

But if it were real, I wouldnt mind as long as it wasnt happening every time she got on camera. I dont expect a woman to be a man... nor do I want them to be in that respect.
I really want to answer this but I just CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!
That's not the issue. Her right wing poktics are. Still she's a lesser evil when compared to Bush or McCain OBAMA 2008
I thought we all ran through our opinions of her first instance of crying quite some time ago and reached the conclusion that it doesn't really matter.



Must it be harped on again?
Is that all it takes to lead a country? For some strange, unrealistic reason I thought it was experience, knowledge, and credentials.



I personally wouldn't vote for her, but a petty reason like yours is not my reason why.
she cries for manipulation of votes only. I don't see Hillary as a "delicate" female. I think she could rip McCains head off with her bare hands, loll.
She's an excellent actor and knows that most people think crying all the time is a virtue as a leader. Many women I've talked to said they think we need a nurturing, loving, sensitive person in politics *gag*. The last thing we need is the President breaking down and crying when bin Laden is killed because it saddens her that a life, such a precious life, was just taken.
This has been tough for her

She thought it was a easy ride...never thought Obama had a chance. He surprised her. She thought it would be all over before Super Tuesday.

She has been over working, stressed, and shocked...besides Clinton's do not adjust to losing.

They do not play well with others.

She was showing she is human

which many wondered
I would much rather have a President who cries all the time, Rather than one who may want to destroy this country while praying to Mecca several times a day!
Real people do cry. If you do not then you are some kind of psycho. Actually I have seen the tapes and they were hardly crying. Abraham Lincoln was known to cry over the terrible things happening during the Civil War. And Lincoln was the best human being this country ever produced. Where is he now when we need him most?
Her crying is the least of our problems! She is not qualified in any area to be in the oval office! Look at her record! She failed at Healthcare! Praise God for that! She's been caught up in crooked deals, worked with crooked Fund Raisers, and the list goes on and on and on. We need to send her home along with Obama.
excellent comparison, reactions as booster club president are so relevant to the presidential responsibility. Don't get me wrong , I admire you civic involvement, but give me a break.....



But beyond that, better a pres who cries than a pres who lies.
Run for President of the U.S. Then come tell us your story.
she doesnt cry THAT much, but the media will replay that shi*t over and over...



Save America!

Vote Clinton!!!





cheers!
Nothing wrong with crying.

Especially for women.



But doing it in front of a camera in public

is



tres American.
They got the caption wrong, she's crying because she can't feel her face anymore from all the botox.
NO.

sure woman CRIES.

But a PRESIDENT running, HAS to be strong, If she cant be strong now, how can she be strong for our country?

No comments:

Post a Comment