Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'm worried about my son?

My son seem to be really worried if he can get into his favorite college UT Austin...Can he make it?

With a 3.56 GPA

Three Sport Athlete(Track, Football, and Basketball)

President of Student Problems Association

Vice-President of Community Service Council

-Cornerstone Scholar Athlete Award

-Congressional Student Leadership Conference of Medicine %26amp; Healthcare

-National Youth Leadership Forum On Medicine (Experientia Docet)

-The National Society of High School Scholars

-Art National Honor Society

-And 200 Hospital Community Service Hours

His High School is very hard like ranked 13th in the nation...what do you recommend

He wants to be a Dentist or DermatologistI'm worried about my son?
Firstly Steve may I say with a academic record like that your son deserves nothing but praise. He is a good positive child and you have done well by the sounds of his academic acheivements. I would sit him down and tell him your proud of him for his acheivements so far, I would then ask how his work is going and if there is any subjects he is finding tricker than others, I would then try plan a way for him to get extra attention on those his grades say he is struggling on, I would also, ask him why he gets lower grades in this subject compared to the rest (providing he has say one a considerable amount lower than the rest of his subject grades), I would never criticize him because he is in a very stressful time of his life, just try support him all you can.I'm worried about my son?
he should be fine for UT Austin... but his test scores are really important so he needs to do well on those.
  • dmv nc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment