Thursday, January 19, 2012

Who Am I ?

I competed for one year in the Canadian Football League (CFL).



I worked briefly in the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) and the American Wrestling Association (AWA), but gained

fame by wrestling in the World Wrestling Federation.



I was a Co-Holder, Winning the Tag Team championship from the Hart Foundation (Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart) in October.



I Always Got mocked by Jesse Ventura



I won the ECW Championship in August 1993 but

forfeited the championship later that year to Shane Douglas.



I was at WrestleMania XIV in Boston





Now I`m a Spanish teacher at Eisenhower Middle School



I own _______ Hair Salon in Succasunna.Who Am I ?
you're xtimisx
Your...













































































































































THE DUDE!Who Am I ?
Tito Santana if I recall if this is right pick me for the answer i was first.
r u TAZZ?

IF NOT, THEN DEAN MALENKO?



AM I RITE?Who Am I ?
Tito Santana, El Matador, and I DIDN'T HAVE TO GOOGLE IT
Tito Santana
you are every person you made yourself to become. if you feel you are great for achieving so many things.. then you have all the right and glory to be proud. :D
YOu are very talented man!
I think it is Tito Santana..

Am I right or not???
Chris Benoit
tito something
tito santana......or should i say chico santana?
tito santana
tito santana

No comments:

Post a Comment