Thursday, January 19, 2012

A BIG wrestling Question?

Ok do any of you know about the IWA( Imaginary wrestling association)? Well If you buy a P.W.I. magazine it has like a Invitation about you creating a wrestler and you manage him/her. Are any of you familiar with it? Its pretty much like a Fanasty football, baseball, basketball, thing, but its with wrestlers. I Play this game all the time. And believe me its quite fun. So do any of you know about it? if so would you mind about giving me some pointers about how to win more??A BIG wrestling Question?
i have played that at my next door neighboors house i suck at it sorry but ill ask him im a girl wat do i know about wrestling?A BIG wrestling Question?
NoA BIG wrestling Question?
nope, never heard of it.

thanks for 2 points(:

No comments:

Post a Comment